We are on a mission to keep alive traditional Islamic knowledge and to create positive change through reading from reliable sources.
We include in our collection
- Books that are from reading lists compiled by qualified Islamic scholars and trusted institutes dedicated to teaching traditional Islamic knowledge.
- Widely known books whose authenticity we have confirmed via qualified scholars.
- Non-religious books on health and wellbeing that are free from immoral, obscene, offensive and false content.
- Children’s books with moral values that are consistent with the teachings of Islam.
- Recognised Australian and international scholars adhering to the Hanafi, Shafi, Maliki and Hanbali schools of Islamic jurisprudence.
- We provide comments in title descriptions where necessary to indicate if there is anything about which the readers need to be weary.